1) Henry Winkler made "The Fonz" a 70s icon on Happy Days
. What was the character's not-so-tough first name?
2) Gene Roddenberry was the creator of what science fiction franchise?
3) The quiz show Take It or Leave It
debuted on CBS radio on this date in 1940. The title for the show's grand prize question became a catchphrase in the 40s.
4) How many boroughs are there in New York City?
2) Roddenberry is responsible for having either directly written or inspired all things Star Trek.
3) The show asked the "$64 Question, which later blossomed into the "$64,000 question." In the 40s, the "$64 question" became a catchphrase
for a particularly vexing question or problem.
4) There are five: Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn and Staten Island.