Alan Rock's Trivia!
1) This toy manufacturer introduced the Frisbee, the sling shot, the hula hoop, slip 'n' slide, and the superball.
2) These four states are still officially designated as commonwealths.
3) Peanuts' Lucy's last name is _______________
4) On this date in 1985, two tennis players were rated as number one seeds at Wimbledon.
1) Wham-O. The company celebrates its 65th year this year.
2) Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
3) Van Pelt
4) Chris Evert-Lloyd and Martina Navratilova